Visit this page for information on IELTS classes

Study in the UK

If you are from a non-European country you will probably have to apply for a study visa in the UK. If you are coming for a short time on a study holiday, then you can apply for a short term visa. To study for a longer period in the UK you will need a tier 4 visa. Many embassies offer support for students wishing to study in the UK. You can find more information about applying for a UK study visa on the Gov UK website:


EFL tours at M shed

The M Shed museum, located next to the […]


Studying English in the UK is not cheap. Before you come you will have to arrange and pay for a study visa. Typical fees are between 300 and 1000 pounds per week for a full time course, You will also have to pay acomodation fees, which can be arranged by your school or college. Most ENglish Language schools in the UK print their weekely fees clearly on their websites. When you have decided on a course be sure to phone the college to check how much you will have to pay.